Client Success Story - ServiceNow GRC Implementation at Multinational Media & Technology Company
- A multinational media and technology company needed technical and advisory expertise to successfully transition from an Archer/Excel/SharePoint based GRC approach to a fully integrated GRC function using ServiceNow.
- Business goals and objectives included, but were not limited to:
- Centralized tracking of risk assessments
- More consistent processes and procedures across the enterprise
- Centralized data for near real-tome risk reporting
- To fully understand the clients current state, we performed an end-to-end process analysis of their risk assessment function, identifying pain points, bottlenecks, and additional areas for improvement that could be addressed using the ServiceNow GRC functionality.
- We provided the client with an implementation and transition blueprint, mapping out an approach that provided both implementation as well as advisory support in the form of project management and coordination.
- The ImagineX Team worked closely with client stakeholders to perform the base implementation, required integrations and workflow automations required to meet their targeted goals and objectives.
- Transformed their manual processes into a digital workflow through a successful implementation of, and transition to, ServiceNow GRC.
- Implemented automations, such as approvals, to improve user experience.
- Significantly reduced complexity for the execution and tracking of risk assessment enterprise-wide.
- Allowed the client to gain better insight into risk management using persona-based dashboards and reports.
Technology & Tools
Governance, Risk & Compliance, Workflow, ServiceNow GRC