Client Success Story - ServiceNow SecOps and GRC at Large Pharma Client
- The project was initially divided into two major efforts to align with their organizational responsibilities – Security Ops and IT Compliance.
- Over the course of seven calendar months and three production releases, we implemented the following new capabilities for the customer:
- GRC audit management for the customer’s internal SOx compliance team
- GRC audit management for the internal IT security compliance team
- Vulnerability Response Management with an integration to Qualys
- Security Incident Response with automated workflows for their top-10 security issues
- Integrated security incident creation using their existing Splunk SIEM to automatically generate security incidents
- Custom end-user IT risk exception request process
- With the implementation of this project, the customer successfully consolidated processes and eliminated manual steps that cost their IT staff unnecessary time and effort.
- With the Splunk integration they have also begun to realize long sought efficiency gains by automating SIEM events with automated ticketing and assignment routing in ServiceNow.
- As their use of SecOps and GRC matures, the customer envisions further integrations and process optimizations.
Technology & Tools
Governance, Risk & Compliance, Security Incident Response, Vulnerability Response