Office Manager / Administrative Assistant – Atlanta
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
ImagineX Consulting is a rapidly growing consulting firm focusing on client business/software solutions. We are seeking an Office Manager / Administrative Assistant. The function of this role is to provide daily administrative support to the Atlanta Office team, as well as manage a variety of office/facilities tasks. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control, managing the facility and supporting other company events as needed. A successful candidate will wear many hats as well as contribute daily to the company’s overall success
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an office environment.
- Must have advanced knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Access.
- Previous travel planning and events planning experience is required.
- Key attributes for this position include flexibility and good attitude.
- Must demonstrate discretion at all times.
- Must possess the ability to work independently and responsibly.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment; meet strict deadlines.
- Must have demonstrated initiative and be a self-starter.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and possess attention to detail.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to complete each essential duty responsibility and satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required.
- Provide administrative support to the team on a daily basis; prepare background information in preparation for their professional commitments; keep executive calendars, including determining priority of follow-up items; make travel arrangements; oversee and/or coordinate arrangements for meetings; anticipate needs of overall team; screen, prioritize and distribute calls, mail, and e-mails.
- Provide office administration support to include managing office maintenance requests and conference room coordination.
- Manage correspondence generated by Atlanta team.
- Produce or oversee the production of letters, e-mails, memos, meeting notices, reports, schedules and other documents from rough drafts, notes or transcription; take and transcribe meeting minutes; gather information and finalize meeting agendas.
- Collect and analyze a variety of specialized data as necessary to prepare and maintain routine and ad hoc reports, as directed.
- Ensure confidentiality and professionalism in dealing with all company issues.
- Proofread and coordinate distribution of any/all outgoing correspondence.
- Provide administrative support to other members of senior management team as needed.
- Serve as receptionist.
- Complete special projects by clarifying project objective; setting timetables and schedules; conducting research; developing and organizing information; fulfilling required transactions
- Assist with event planning and organize meetings as needed.
Responsible for the overall facility supplies, equipment etc.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor. These may, on occasion, be unrelated to the position described here.
- Attendance and punctuality are essential functions of the position.
If you’re interested in joining our dynamic team of professionals or know someone that may be a good fit for this role, please fill out the required information below, upload an updated resume and click submit. Due to the overwhelming response, only those applicants short listed for any role will be contacted
|Job Category||Administrative Assistant, Manager|