Business Development Manager – Charlotte, NC
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
ImagineX Consulting is a rapidly growing consulting firm focusing on client business/software solutions. We are seeking a Business Development Manager in the Charlotte, NC area. The function of this position will provide support for our current customer base and play a pivotal role in expanding new client business. There is tremendous earning opportunity and career growth within this role and within in the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree (business related degree preferred) or equivalent experience.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for new business development and support of existing clients throughout the US. You will be a vital member of the executive team and expected to actively participate in the strategy and growth of the business. Successful candidates will support client and business development, working with IT managers and senior leadership in Fortune 1000 clients and emerging technology companies to evaluate and support their needs. These technology consulting services will align directly with our current practice expertise including Software Engineering, Cyber Security, Adaptive Agile and Data Insights.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 7+ years of sales experience in IT Professional services and/or Consulting; private business sector strongly preferred.
- Documented record of exceeding sales and business objectives/quotas.
- Exceptional sales, presentation, and communication skills, written and oral.
- Ability to establish, develop and build relationships at all levels, including technical, business and executive leadership.
- Highly self-motivated, ambitious, goal and success oriented, while dedicated to the success of the team.
- Ability to thrive under pressure, in a high performance, fast paced, metrics-driven environment.
- Exceptional work ethic and “can do” attitude.
- Understanding of business and technology including emerging technologies.
- Outstanding negotiation skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable.
- Must have high standards and high integrity.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
If you’re interested in joining our dynamic team of professionals or know someone that may be a good fit for this role, please fill out the required information below, upload an updated resume and click submit. Due to the overwhelming response, only those applicants short listed for any role will be contacted.
|Job Category||Business Development Manager|