ImagineX Consulting is a rapidly growing consulting firm focusing on client business/software solutions. We are seeking an Account Lead with a focus on Finance/Banking. Successful candidates must have delivery, business development and client relationship experience in a technology consulting environment. Additionally, candidates should have experience leading multiple-projects with diverse sized teams/clients.
Create and maintain client relationships to ensure immediate customer experience challenges are addressed.
Expand ongoing relationships by partnering with clients to create technology and business roadmaps that meet long term goals
Engage with current and prospective clients help define areas of immediate and future technical need.
Independently, or through leading other staff, design, recommend, plan, develop and support the implementation of projects to meet tactical, and control requirements.
Guide client in digital development strategy, budget creation and management, full team management of internal and external resources (project managers, technical leads, development team as well as vendors).
Oversee and lead digital products through full life cycles; from inception and planning through development, iteration and support.
Continuously evaluate client processes to leverage new opportunities
Develop reports using data that is hosted in multiple sources (e.g. spreadsheets, databases) and communicate clearly to clients and team members.
- College degree in Business or equivalent degree/experience required
- 5+ years in Account Lead/Delivery role, preferably in the areas of finance/banking.
- Expertise in IT strategy and effectiveness.
- Experience with Leading Digital Transformation efforts to enhance operational effectiveness and improve capabilities throughout agencies and their departments/components.
- Ability to initiate and develop organizational planning and structure for new and existing services
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to interact effectively with direct managers and staff in both technical and business roles. Able to defuse situations, work around defensive attitudes, and deal with diverse personalities to achieve assignment objectives
- Ability to maintain awareness of local, national and international trends within market specific areas
- Ability to learn and retain new skills as required, meeting a changing technical environment
- Ability to travel occasionally
- Ability to effectively network, participate in and lead matrixed teams and develop key working relationships
- Good written and verbal communication skills, fluent English
**Ability to travel 50% or more a plus (+)
**MBA or equivalent Masters Degree a plus (+)
If you’re interested in joining our dynamic team of professionals or know someone that may be a good fit for these roles, please fill out the required information below, upload an updated resume and click submit. Due to the overwhelming response, only those applicants short listed for any role will be contacted.
|Job Category||Banking, Finance|