Leading Global Hotel Company: Loyalty Program Benefit
- A leading international hotel company with a well-established loyalty program wanted to offer guests more ways to use their points on property.
- While guests could already use points to book rooms online, they had no way to use points to pay on-the-spot for a room credit, food and beverage, spa services, or other amenities via a digital, omni-channel experience.
- Project was a high-profile and key executive initiative in the Marketing Organization.
- IX consultants provided enterprise program and project management, business analysis and product owner expertise. Managing a budget of $1,500,000+ and coordinating efforts across five teams in three organizations, consultants guided the delivery from POC stage to Pilot.
- ImagineX partnered with stakeholders to understand the economics of the loyalty program and its accounting procedures, and developed artifacts such as pricing models, wireframes, and process flows to drive clarity and consensus.
- Additionally, IX documented and tested integrations for multiple on-property systems like POS and PMS, and developed all requirements for internationalized omni-channel platforms: mobile, tablet & in-room TV’s.
- IX consultants emphasized a speed-to-market working model and MVP approach to delivery, in alignment with executive goals.
- A working MVP demo was delivered in 3.5 months, followed by efforts to ensure product could scale across all brands and global regions.
Technology & Tools